Glitter Peek-a-Boo Distressed Wood Tumbler
These distressed wood glitter peekaboo tumblers are a fan favorite! They are a time intensive cup, utilizing several different techniques and requiring more coats of epoxy and the pricing reflects this.
The base price is for a glitter base in either one color or ombre'ing between two colors of glitter, as well as the peekaboo technique and one decal. Additional decals or photos are $2.50 each.
- Average turnaround time is 2-3 weeks. Turnarond time may (and probably will) increase during peak season (October 1 - December 25).
- Orders are completed on a first come, first served basis.
- Rush Processing is available for an additional $15.00 fee.
- Please inquire what current turnaround time is running at the time of your order.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
- All items are handmade and will have small imperfections including possibly slightly crooked lettering, air bubbles in epoxy, and small particles in epoxy. No refunds will be issued for small imperfections. I always strive to do my best and am very particular but I am, in fact, a human being.
- Due to items being custom-made and personalized, no cancellations or refunds can be made once work has begun on a tumbler.
- Epoxied tumblers have specific care instructions that are provided with each order. One of the biggest dangers to an epoxied tumbler is water. They should ONLY be put in water long enough to be washed and then immediately removed and dried. The second biggest danger is being dropped. Tumblers are durable but they are not shatterproof and will crack and/or shatter if dropped. I am not responsible for damage to tumblers due to being submerged, run through the dishwasher, being left in a hot car, dropped, or any of the other ways these tumblers can be damaged.
- All items are shipped via USPS Priority Shipping which generally has a 2-4 day shipping time. Delays will occur in peak season. We are NOT responsible for delays that occur once the item has left our hands. Tracking will be provided and any issues with shipping need to be handled through the USPS. A claim can be filed through usps.com for shipping delays. We will assist with the claim process if our help is needed.
- We package our tumblers very well with proper padding and tape. We are NOT responsible for damage that may occur in shipping once the package has left our posession. Again, claims for damaged items can be handled through usps.com. We will assist with the claim process if our help is needed.
- Please be sure that the shipping address provided is accurate and clear, correct, and double-checked.