Hydro-Dipping is a really fun technique accomplished by dipping a tumbler into a bucket with 2-3 colors of paint. The resultant tumblers are each completely unique and one-of-a-kind!
This design includes the hydro-dip paint effect with 2 or 3 colors of paint and one decal. Additional decals (including name decals) are $2.50.
- Average turnaround time is 3-4 weeks. Turnarond time may (and probably will) increase during peak season (October 1 - December 25).
- Orders are completed on a first come, first served basis.
- Rush Processing is available for an additional $15.00 fee.
- Please inquire what current turnaround time is running at the time of your order.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
- All items are handmade and will have small imperfections including possibly slightly crooked lettering, air bubbles in epoxy, and small particles in epoxy. No refunds will be issued for small imperfections. I always strive to do my best and am very particular but I am, in fact, a human being.
- Due to items being custom-made and personalized, no cancellations or refunds can be made once work has begun on a tumbler.
- Epoxied tumblers have specific care instructions that are provided with each order. One of the biggest dangers to an epoxied tumbler is water. They should ONLY be put in water long enough to be washed and then immediately removed and dried. The second biggest danger is being dropped. Tumblers are durable but they are not shatterproof and will crack and/or shatter if dropped. I am not responsible for damage to tumblers due to being submerged, run through the dishwasher, being left in a hot car, dropped, or any of the other ways these tumblers can be damage